Annually, the Chamber honors an outstanding business person (or persons) with an award
given at the Annual Meeting. The "Business Person of the Year" award recognizes entrepreneurial and business accomplishments as well as contributions to the economic well being and quality of life to the community.
Nominees must be a Chamber Member and owner of a business or employee of the business nominated. The Board of Directors selects the final recipient.
Click the button below to submit a nomination.
Congratulations, Camp Seafarer!
2012 Business of the Year Award
Photo Courtesy of The County Compass
Chamber President Beth Bucksot and Camp Representative, Maggie Scott
- 2011-Kevin Tyndall, Pamlico Home Builders
- 2010 - Billy Flockhart, The Piggly Wiggly Grocery Store (above)
- 2009- B & B Yacht Design, Graham and Carla Byrnes
- 2008 - Greg Bohmert, Gene Wooster, Larry Walker, Jeff Schwartzer, John Deaton - The Drydock Group
- 2007 - Alfred Cahoon, Cahoons True Value and Sport Shop
- 2006 - Wayne Brackin, Tideland Electric Membership Corp.
- 2005 - Stuart & Barbara Hardy, Stuart Hardy Construction
- 2004 - Robert Sadler, Pamlico Parts